Inauguration Lunch More than 3,000 Calories
WASHINGTON — In a bit of irony with First lady Michelle Obama’s stance on healthy eating, website HealthyFoodRecipe.net reported Monday the inaugural lunch is more than 3,000 calories.
The first course was lobster tails in a New England clam chowder sauce, followed by a second course of bison with a red potato horseradish cake. Dessert was apple pie with sour cream ice cream.
Of course, if the President and his congressional colleagues can’t splurge on Inauguration day, when can they?
To check out the full list of nutrition facts of Monday’s lunch, click here.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too