Inauguration Lunch More than 3,000 Calories
WASHINGTON — In a bit of irony with First lady Michelle Obama’s stance on healthy eating, website HealthyFoodRecipe.net reported Monday the inaugural lunch is more than 3,000 calories.
The first course was lobster tails in a New England clam chowder sauce, followed by a second course of bison with a red potato horseradish cake. Dessert was apple pie with sour cream ice cream.
Of course, if the President and his congressional colleagues can’t splurge on Inauguration day, when can they?
To check out the full list of nutrition facts of Monday’s lunch, click here.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop