Man Trying to Set Hugs World Record
LOS ANGELES — A man in California is giving away free hugs all day Monday in downtown Los Angeles hoping to break a world record for the most hugs in a 24-hour period by one person.
David Parsons said he’s raising money for Grants Wishes — a non-profit that helps children battling cancer relapse, KTLA-TV reported.
If you want to help out Parsons’ cause, you can visit hugs4wishes.com.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave