Man Trying to Set Hugs World Record
LOS ANGELES — A man in California is giving away free hugs all day Monday in downtown Los Angeles hoping to break a world record for the most hugs in a 24-hour period by one person.
David Parsons said he’s raising money for Grants Wishes — a non-profit that helps children battling cancer relapse, KTLA-TV reported.
If you want to help out Parsons’ cause, you can visit hugs4wishes.com.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor