In Court: Man Charged with Raping Woman at Summer Party
OLATHE, Kan. — A man accused of raping a woman at a Fourth of July party made his first court appearance in Johnson County District Court on Tuesday.
Sean Paul Tullgren, 22, is charged with one count of rape and was being held in the Johnson County jail on $100,000 bond.
His preliminary hearing is scheduled for January 31.
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- Father speaks of sons, 3 and 1, killed in Missouri house fire