In Court: Man Charged with Raping Woman at Summer Party
OLATHE, Kan. — A man accused of raping a woman at a Fourth of July party made his first court appearance in Johnson County District Court on Tuesday.
Sean Paul Tullgren, 22, is charged with one count of rape and was being held in the Johnson County jail on $100,000 bond.
His preliminary hearing is scheduled for January 31.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet