In Court: Man Charged with Raping Woman at Summer Party
OLATHE, Kan. — A man accused of raping a woman at a Fourth of July party made his first court appearance in Johnson County District Court on Tuesday.
Sean Paul Tullgren, 22, is charged with one count of rape and was being held in the Johnson County jail on $100,000 bond.
His preliminary hearing is scheduled for January 31.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering