In Court: Man Charged with Raping Woman at Summer Party
OLATHE, Kan. — A man accused of raping a woman at a Fourth of July party made his first court appearance in Johnson County District Court on Tuesday.
Sean Paul Tullgren, 22, is charged with one count of rape and was being held in the Johnson County jail on $100,000 bond.
His preliminary hearing is scheduled for January 31.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop