Police Want to Identify Woman Who Shot at Security Guard
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police are trying to identify a woman who fired her gun at a security guard last month in a parking lot filled with other people.
Police say on December 30th at about 7:00 p.m., the woman walked into the convenience store located at 7033 Prospect Avenue, but the security guard asked her to leave. According to the police report, she showed him her handgun and then as she was leaving the property, she fired four to five shots at the security guard across the parking lot.
No injuries were reported.
The suspect is estimated at 21-25 years old, a black woman with a light complexion. Police say she was between 5’2″-5’5″, 120-130 lbs.
She was last seen wearing a red KC hat and a red-hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans.
Anyone with information is urged to contact the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-TIPS (8477).
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Police are investigating after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'