Sharing Your Medical Record Electronically
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — You wind up in the emergency room at one metro hospital, but your medical record is at another hospital or clinic.
FOX 4 Medical Reporter Meryl Lin McKean explains how metro hospitals and clinics will soon be able to share that record electronically through the Lewis and Clark Information Exchange.
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Police confirm body found in Lawrence belongs to missing student
- Paraplegic woman defies the odds and challenges; loses 275 pounds
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Feds say maker of Android flashlight app collected info, gave to advertisers