Sharing Your Medical Record Electronically
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — You wind up in the emergency room at one metro hospital, but your medical record is at another hospital or clinic.
FOX 4 Medical Reporter Meryl Lin McKean explains how metro hospitals and clinics will soon be able to share that record electronically through the Lewis and Clark Information Exchange.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet