Sharing Your Medical Record Electronically
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — You wind up in the emergency room at one metro hospital, but your medical record is at another hospital or clinic.
FOX 4 Medical Reporter Meryl Lin McKean explains how metro hospitals and clinics will soon be able to share that record electronically through the Lewis and Clark Information Exchange.
- Police find the bodies of 7 deceased infants inside woman's home
- Fans tweet #MadMiley faces after "Bangerz" concert is canceled
- Mother of 14-year-old killed in hate crime gives touching statement about her son and father
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- Man known to FBI, Frazier Cross Jr. suspected of hate crime murders of three people