WB I-70 Reopened After Being Closed For Hours
BLUE SPRINGS, Mo. — A tractor-trailer accident shutdown westbound lanes of Interstate 70 at Highway 7 for more than 5 hours Tuesday.
The accident happened around 8 p.m. The interstate reopened just before 1 a.m. Wednesday.
A driver headed eastbound crossed over the center media and crashed into a semi in the westbound lanes head on.
No one was seriously hurt in the accident.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering