Woman Jailed for Stealing Cigarettes in 1991
PORT CANAVERAL, Fla. — The lesson here kids is… don’t steal.
A woman was arrested in Florida last Thursday while wrapping up a Disney cruise ship vacation over a petty crime she committed two decades earlier.
Robin Hall, who’s now married and has two children, was arrested when police checked the ship’s registry to see if any potential terrorists were on-board.
Hall admitted she stole cigarettes in 1991 and had an unpaid court fee of $85. A warrant was later issued for her arrest.
Since the fine was never paid, the warrant was considered outstanding and cops arrested her.
“‘I take full responsibility for what I did — I do not believe I deserve this,” she told a Connecticut TV station.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor