Hillary Clinton Shouts at Republican Senator Following Benghazi Questioning
“What difference does it make?” Secretary of State Hillary Clinton shouted in anger on Wednesday in response to persistent questioning by a conservative Republican senator about initial, erroneous government talking points that the Benghazi terrorist attack grew out of a protest.
In an exchange with Sen. Ron Johnson, who repeatedly accused the White House of misinformation, Clinton became angry.
“With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans,” Clinton said. “Was it because of a protest or because of guys out for a walk one night and decided to go kill some Americans? At this point what difference does it make, senator?”
According to reports, Clinton later addressed Sen. Jeff Flake.
“Senator, we didn’t have a clear picture … and if you wish to fault the administration it’s [because] we didn’t have a clear picture and didn’t do a good enough job of explaining we didn’t have a clear picture.”
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave