Hillary Clinton Shouts at Republican Senator Following Benghazi Questioning
“What difference does it make?” Secretary of State Hillary Clinton shouted in anger on Wednesday in response to persistent questioning by a conservative Republican senator about initial, erroneous government talking points that the Benghazi terrorist attack grew out of a protest.
In an exchange with Sen. Ron Johnson, who repeatedly accused the White House of misinformation, Clinton became angry.
“With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans,” Clinton said. “Was it because of a protest or because of guys out for a walk one night and decided to go kill some Americans? At this point what difference does it make, senator?”
According to reports, Clinton later addressed Sen. Jeff Flake.
“Senator, we didn’t have a clear picture … and if you wish to fault the administration it’s [because] we didn’t have a clear picture and didn’t do a good enough job of explaining we didn’t have a clear picture.”
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering