KDOT Seeks Feedback in Online Survey
Kansas officials want your feedback about opportunities for bicycling and walking around the state.
The Kansas Department of Transportation posted an online survey on its website for people to identify statewide biking and pedestrian needs.
A KDOT spokesperson said the responses will help the agency decide how to use what she calls limited resources for bicycling and pedestrian facilities in Kansas. The survey will be used in a study scheduled to be completed this fall.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too