KDOT Seeks Feedback in Online Survey
Kansas officials want your feedback about opportunities for bicycling and walking around the state.
The Kansas Department of Transportation posted an online survey on its website for people to identify statewide biking and pedestrian needs.
A KDOT spokesperson said the responses will help the agency decide how to use what she calls limited resources for bicycling and pedestrian facilities in Kansas. The survey will be used in a study scheduled to be completed this fall.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter