KDOT Seeks Feedback in Online Survey
Kansas officials want your feedback about opportunities for bicycling and walking around the state.
The Kansas Department of Transportation posted an online survey on its website for people to identify statewide biking and pedestrian needs.
A KDOT spokesperson said the responses will help the agency decide how to use what she calls limited resources for bicycling and pedestrian facilities in Kansas. The survey will be used in a study scheduled to be completed this fall.
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Three taken to hospital in bus accident