Woman in Her 90s Found Dead, Husband Injured in Kansas City
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A woman in her nineties was found dead in her home Wednesday morning near 110th and Wyandotte in Kansas City, Mo. Her husband was found injured and taken to an area hospital.
Police have not said how the woman died or how the man was injured. Police are calling the woman’s death a homicide and said the incident is isolated to the home, meaning authorities are not looking for any suspects.
Neighbors said the couple was friendly and often had family over on Sunday after church services.
Police are talking with the woman’s husband to gather more information.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'