Woman in Her 90s Found Dead, Husband Injured in Kansas City
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A woman in her nineties was found dead in her home Wednesday morning near 110th and Wyandotte in Kansas City, Mo. Her husband was found injured and taken to an area hospital.
Police have not said how the woman died or how the man was injured. Police are calling the woman’s death a homicide and said the incident is isolated to the home, meaning authorities are not looking for any suspects.
Neighbors said the couple was friendly and often had family over on Sunday after church services.
Police are talking with the woman’s husband to gather more information.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor