Police Investigating After Shots Fired at School Bus
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City police are investigating a report of shots fired at a school bus near 93rd and Cleavland in Kansas City, Mo. on Wednesday morning.
Kansas City Missouri Police Sgt. Marisa Barnes said the person who fired shots at the school bus is not believed to be a student. Police are currently trying to track down a male student who may have witnessed what happened.
Barnes said a bus that was in the area was located but had no damage to it. Officers are looking for a second bus that may have been in the area at the time.
No injuries were reported in the shooting.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too