Police Investigating After Shots Fired at School Bus
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City police are investigating a report of shots fired at a school bus near 93rd and Cleavland in Kansas City, Mo. on Wednesday morning.
Kansas City Missouri Police Sgt. Marisa Barnes said the person who fired shots at the school bus is not believed to be a student. Police are currently trying to track down a male student who may have witnessed what happened.
Barnes said a bus that was in the area was located but had no damage to it. Officers are looking for a second bus that may have been in the area at the time.
No injuries were reported in the shooting.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'