Police Investigating After Shots Fired at School Bus
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City police are investigating a report of shots fired at a school bus near 93rd and Cleavland in Kansas City, Mo. on Wednesday morning.
Kansas City Missouri Police Sgt. Marisa Barnes said the person who fired shots at the school bus is not believed to be a student. Police are currently trying to track down a male student who may have witnessed what happened.
Barnes said a bus that was in the area was located but had no damage to it. Officers are looking for a second bus that may have been in the area at the time.
No injuries were reported in the shooting.
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet