Threat Has School Officials Looking at Security
RIVERSIDE, Mo. — Following Wednesday’s threat at Park Hill South High School that led to a nearly two and a half hour lockdown, school district officials are tackling some tough issues – such as what else can they do to keep kids safe in a crisis.
FOX 4′s Robert Townsend is Working for You with the report.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss