Century-Old Catholic School to Close in Independence
INDEPENDENCE — A Catholic school that has been teaching children for more than a century is closing its doors. And families who have made it their tradition to attend St. Mary’s in Independence are heart broken.
FOX 4′s Kathy Quinn has more on the story.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'