Century-Old Catholic School to Close in Independence
INDEPENDENCE — A Catholic school that has been teaching children for more than a century is closing its doors. And families who have made it their tradition to attend St. Mary’s in Independence are heart broken.
FOX 4′s Kathy Quinn has more on the story.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet