Century-Old Catholic School to Close in Independence
INDEPENDENCE — A Catholic school that has been teaching children for more than a century is closing its doors. And families who have made it their tradition to attend St. Mary’s in Independence are heart broken.
FOX 4′s Kathy Quinn has more on the story.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss