Missing Atchison County Man Found Dead
ATCHISON, Kan. — Authorities have cancelled the Silver Alert for a missing Atchison, Kansas, man after he was found deceased on Friday afternoon.
Authorities say that 68-year-old Raymond Oscar Lindsey was found dead inside his vehicle by Atchison County deputies on private property on Friday, one day after he was last seen.
Lindsey was reported missing by his family and a Silver Alert was issued on Friday after he didn’t show up to a doctor’s appointment at the Veterans Administration hospital in Leavenworth on Thursday.
Authorities had said earlier on Friday that his family had been concerned that he wasn’t taking his depression medication, and that they could not locate a pair of .22 caliber pistols.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings
- Frazier Cross, accused of killing 3 at Jewish centers, enters courtroom in wheelchair