Benefit Held for Tow Truck Driver Killed
KANSAS CITY, Mo. –In August, an 18-year-old tow truck driver was killed after being hit by a passing truck on the Bond bridge.
On Saturday, friends, family and other drivers held a pancake benefit in his honor.
But as FOX 4′s Katie Ferrell reports, it was more than just a breakfast that brought hundreds together in Kansas City, Mo.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet