Benefit Held for Tow Truck Driver Killed
KANSAS CITY, Mo. –In August, an 18-year-old tow truck driver was killed after being hit by a passing truck on the Bond bridge.
On Saturday, friends, family and other drivers held a pancake benefit in his honor.
But as FOX 4′s Katie Ferrell reports, it was more than just a breakfast that brought hundreds together in Kansas City, Mo.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering