Helping the Homeless in KC During Flu Season
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Tens of thousands of people in the metro are suffering from the flu or a stomach virus.
But, what if along with the aching and fever and coughing and vomiting you didn’t have a warm bed to crawl into?
That’s exactly what’s happening to Kansas City’s homeless population.
FOX 4′s Carey Wickersham reports.
- Father: Some kind of cord was trapping his sons in their room during deadly fire
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom