Man Calls 911 After Being ‘Stood Up’
MONTREAL — Chances are, you’ve been stood up at some point in your life. But one Canadian thought it was completely unacceptable, so he called 911.
The man said he was supposed to meet a woman in person after they had chatted online. He took a bus trip from Montreal to north of Toronto. When he arrived at the bus station, she was nowhere to be found.
He became so angry he called 911 and urged police to “track down” his missing date to find out why she stood him up.
When told that his “emergency” was anything but, the man got angrier, Sun News reported.
The dispatcher told him to find a place to stay for the night and to “cool off.”
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop