SNEAK PEEK: 2 Super Bowl Commercials Released Early
(CNN) Looking forward to the Super Bowl commercials this year?
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll see during the big game.
Some advertisers are releasing their Super Bowl commercials more than a week ahead of the game.
This year, 30 seconds of airtime costs upwards of an estimated four million dollars — big time bucks.
You’ll get to see what other advertisers have to offer on Feb. 3 — when the San Francisco 49ers take on the Baltimore Ravens for Super Bowl 47 in New Orleans.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering