SNEAK PEEK: 2 Super Bowl Commercials Released Early
(CNN) Looking forward to the Super Bowl commercials this year?
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll see during the big game.
Some advertisers are releasing their Super Bowl commercials more than a week ahead of the game.
This year, 30 seconds of airtime costs upwards of an estimated four million dollars — big time bucks.
You’ll get to see what other advertisers have to offer on Feb. 3 — when the San Francisco 49ers take on the Baltimore Ravens for Super Bowl 47 in New Orleans.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'