Cost of Stamps Goes Up Sunday
(CNN) — If you have mail to send out, get ready to shell out an extra penny.
Beginning Sunday, the price of postage increases by a cent.
First class stamps will now cost you $.46, while postcards prices go up to $.33.
Sending mail out of the country will cost you even more change.
International mailing will cost $1.10.
That’s up from $.85 to Canada and Mexico — and $1.05 to other international destinations.
The hike in postage prices come as the U.S. Postal Service continues to struggle financially.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"