Cost of Stamps Goes Up Sunday
(CNN) — If you have mail to send out, get ready to shell out an extra penny.
Beginning Sunday, the price of postage increases by a cent.
First class stamps will now cost you $.46, while postcards prices go up to $.33.
Sending mail out of the country will cost you even more change.
International mailing will cost $1.10.
That’s up from $.85 to Canada and Mexico — and $1.05 to other international destinations.
The hike in postage prices come as the U.S. Postal Service continues to struggle financially.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet