Foundation Lets Girl’s Memory Live On
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. — When Michele Shanahan DeMoss lost her daughter, she vowed not to let her daughter’s life be in vain.
While DeMoss’ light was dimmed, she decided to brighten the lives of others in her daughter’s honor.
FOX 4′s Monica Evans explains how.
TO LEARN MORE: www.blairsfostersocks.org
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop