Foundation Lets Girl’s Memory Live On
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. — When Michele Shanahan DeMoss lost her daughter, she vowed not to let her daughter’s life be in vain.
While DeMoss’ light was dimmed, she decided to brighten the lives of others in her daughter’s honor.
FOX 4′s Monica Evans explains how.
TO LEARN MORE: www.blairsfostersocks.org
- Teen killed in accident on I-435 identified
- Police believe body found in Lawrence is that of missing graduate student
- Paraplegic woman defies the odds and challenges; loses 275 pounds
- Feds say maker of Android flashlight app collected info, gave to advertisers
- Belton restaurant apologizes for sign about scalping Redskins