Hospital Debuts $18 Million ER Makeover
NORTH KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A metro hospital showed off its $18 million makeover Sunday.
North Kansas City Hospital’s emergency room has an extra 10,000 square feet of space.
The hospital hosted a ribbon-cutting ceremony to showcase its new 42 bed ER.
The overhaul features a CT scanner in the ER, more space and privacy for patients — including three trauma rooms.
North Kansas City Hospital is the first Missouri hospital with a CT scanner in the ER for emergency room in the area.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong