Hospital Debuts $18 Million ER Makeover
NORTH KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A metro hospital showed off its $18 million makeover Sunday.
North Kansas City Hospital’s emergency room has an extra 10,000 square feet of space.
The hospital hosted a ribbon-cutting ceremony to showcase its new 42 bed ER.
The overhaul features a CT scanner in the ER, more space and privacy for patients — including three trauma rooms.
North Kansas City Hospital is the first Missouri hospital with a CT scanner in the ER for emergency room in the area.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop