KC Woman Dead in Early Morning Crash
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — One woman is dead after an early morning accident Sunday in the 1900 blk. of Van Brunt near East High School.
Nikeeta Robinson, 35, of Kansas City, Mo., died at the hospital, according to police.
Police say Robinson’s Ford Explorer was headed northbound on Van Brunt when she lost control, hit two power poles, swerved back across the street and hit a tree in front of the school.
She was the only person in her SUV at the time.
- Woman with Alzheimer's surrounded by death inside her house
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: What we know and don’t know
- Woman charged after 2-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370