KC Woman Dead in Early Morning Crash
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — One woman is dead after an early morning accident Sunday in the 1900 blk. of Van Brunt near East High School.
Nikeeta Robinson, 35, of Kansas City, Mo., died at the hospital, according to police.
Police say Robinson’s Ford Explorer was headed northbound on Van Brunt when she lost control, hit two power poles, swerved back across the street and hit a tree in front of the school.
She was the only person in her SUV at the time.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"