KC Woman Dead in Early Morning Crash
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — One woman is dead after an early morning accident Sunday in the 1900 blk. of Van Brunt near East High School.
Nikeeta Robinson, 35, of Kansas City, Mo., died at the hospital, according to police.
Police say Robinson’s Ford Explorer was headed northbound on Van Brunt when she lost control, hit two power poles, swerved back across the street and hit a tree in front of the school.
She was the only person in her SUV at the time.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet