Teen Stabbed near Downtown KC
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A teenager was stabbed Sunday morning near Hope Faith Ministries near downtown Kansas City, Mo., according to police.
Police say it happened around 11:30 a.m. near Virginia and Independence avenues after two people got into an argument that quickly escalated.
The teen was stabbed in the chest and shoulder, but is expected to be OK, police said.
No word on what caused the argument, but police say they have a suspect in custody.
No other information was immediately available.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet