Teen Stabbed near Downtown KC
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A teenager was stabbed Sunday morning near Hope Faith Ministries near downtown Kansas City, Mo., according to police.
Police say it happened around 11:30 a.m. near Virginia and Independence avenues after two people got into an argument that quickly escalated.
The teen was stabbed in the chest and shoulder, but is expected to be OK, police said.
No word on what caused the argument, but police say they have a suspect in custody.
No other information was immediately available.
- Police find the bodies of 7 deceased infants inside woman's home
- Fans tweet #MadMiley faces after "Bangerz" concert is canceled
- Mother of 14-year-old killed in hate crime gives touching statement about her son and father
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- Man known to FBI, Frazier Cross Jr. suspected of hate crime murders of three people