Police Seek Witness to Robbery of 61-Year-Old Man
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police are looking for a witness who may have seen the robbery of a 61-year-old man in the 5700 block of Prospect Ave., on Friday, Jan. 18.
Police said the man was critically injured when he was “brutally assaulted and robbed” after exiting an ATA bus near E. 57th Street and Prospect Ave.
Police have obtained surveillance video from the Kansas City Area Transportation Authority and are seeking help in identifying a 25 to 35-year-old black male seen wearing a black leather jacket and red baseball hat. The unknown black male is seen exiting the bus at the same time as the elderly victim and it is believed he may have information regarding the attack.
Anyone with information is urged to contact the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-TIPS (8477).
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet