Police ID Victims Of 3 Recent Homicides
KANSAS CITY, Mo. –Police on Wednesday released the names of three victims involved in homicides on Monday.
Brian Cunningham, 27, and Therman Lacy III, 30, both of Kansas City, Mo., died in a shooting near Budd Park on Jan 28.
Jachin M. Reedy, 25, of Kansas City, Mo., was found on a porch near 36th and Highland with severe head injuries, also on Jan. 28. Reedy later died at the hospital.
Friends and family identified a man who died Tuesday afternoon in a shooting near 31st Street and Troost Avenue as Darrell Williams, 40, of Kansas City, Mo., although police have not officially released his name.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet