Wanted: Golden Retrievers for Cancer Research
FORT COLLINS, Colo. — Colorado State University researchers are looking for 3,000 Golden Retriever dogs for the largest and longest study ever done on cancer in dogs.
Cancer is the number one cause of death in this breed.
The researchers hope they will also learn some things about human cancer risk factors as they follow the lives of the dogs.
For more information on the study, click here.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop