Woman Tattoos Face 24 Hours After Meeting ‘Man of Her Dreams’
The before & after.
MOSCOW — From the “We Really Can’t Make This Stuff Up Even If We Tried Really Hard And Still Cannot Believe It’s True” file… a tattoo artist in Russia has ruined, ahem tattooed his “girlfriend’s” face just 24 hours after meeting her.
The pair met in an online chat room, The Daily Mail reported Monday, saying they “quickly fell head over heels in love.”
By the way, they’ve already decided to get married.
‘It’s a symbol of our eternal devotion. I’d like him to tattoo every inch of my body,” the 24-year-old woman said.
Her soon-to-be husband is not new to the press, or new to ink. He made headlines in 2009 after tattooing 56 stars across an 18-year-old girls face who then lied and accused him of inking her while asleep, the paper reported.
The before and after pictures are dramatic — and quite gruesome. But, to see for yourself, check out more here.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"