Woman Tattoos Face 24 Hours After Meeting ‘Man of Her Dreams’
The before & after.
MOSCOW — From the “We Really Can’t Make This Stuff Up Even If We Tried Really Hard And Still Cannot Believe It’s True” file… a tattoo artist in Russia has ruined, ahem tattooed his “girlfriend’s” face just 24 hours after meeting her.
The pair met in an online chat room, The Daily Mail reported Monday, saying they “quickly fell head over heels in love.”
By the way, they’ve already decided to get married.
‘It’s a symbol of our eternal devotion. I’d like him to tattoo every inch of my body,” the 24-year-old woman said.
Her soon-to-be husband is not new to the press, or new to ink. He made headlines in 2009 after tattooing 56 stars across an 18-year-old girls face who then lied and accused him of inking her while asleep, the paper reported.
The before and after pictures are dramatic — and quite gruesome. But, to see for yourself, check out more here.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave