Woman assaulted at Maple Woods campus parking lot
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A woman reported she was sexually assaulted in a parking lot and then dropped off at the Maple Woods campus of Metropolitan Community College in Kansas City, Mo., on Tuesday.
A spokesperson for the college initially said the incident did not happen on campus grounds. Later Tuesday, the spokesman said the attack happened in parking lot number 5.
Police say they are looking for a man with white or gray hair parted down the middle. He is described as 5’2″ tall, 250 pounds, wearing sunglasses and flip-flops. He was last seen driving a late model grayish-white four-door Buick LaSabre with unknown plates.
No other information was immediately available.
A similar incident was reported in December, when an attack happened around 7:30 p.m on Dec. 3. In that attack, the suspect attacked a woman with a knife and then sexually assaulted her.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop