Woman assaulted at Maple Woods campus parking lot
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A woman reported she was sexually assaulted in a parking lot and then dropped off at the Maple Woods campus of Metropolitan Community College in Kansas City, Mo., on Tuesday.
A spokesperson for the college initially said the incident did not happen on campus grounds. Later Tuesday, the spokesman said the attack happened in parking lot number 5.
Police say they are looking for a man with white or gray hair parted down the middle. He is described as 5’2″ tall, 250 pounds, wearing sunglasses and flip-flops. He was last seen driving a late model grayish-white four-door Buick LaSabre with unknown plates.
No other information was immediately available.
A similar incident was reported in December, when an attack happened around 7:30 p.m on Dec. 3. In that attack, the suspect attacked a woman with a knife and then sexually assaulted her.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet