Woman assaulted at Maple Woods campus parking lot
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A woman reported she was sexually assaulted in a parking lot and then dropped off at the Maple Woods campus of Metropolitan Community College in Kansas City, Mo., on Tuesday.
A spokesperson for the college initially said the incident did not happen on campus grounds. Later Tuesday, the spokesman said the attack happened in parking lot number 5.
Police say they are looking for a man with white or gray hair parted down the middle. He is described as 5’2″ tall, 250 pounds, wearing sunglasses and flip-flops. He was last seen driving a late model grayish-white four-door Buick LaSabre with unknown plates.
No other information was immediately available.
A similar incident was reported in December, when an attack happened around 7:30 p.m on Dec. 3. In that attack, the suspect attacked a woman with a knife and then sexually assaulted her.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering