Suspects sought after Brookside jewelry store burglarized
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police are looking for two men wanted in connection to a jewelry store burglary in the Brookside neighborhood in mid-November.
Kansas City, Mo., police say two men smashed the front door of Brookside Jewelry, 306 W. 63rd St., around 5:30 a.m. on Nov. 16.
Surveillance tape showed the men carrying a green recycling container around the store. “Numerous jewelry” was stolen, police said.
Police believe the two men may be connected to two other burglaries: one in Independence, Mo., on Nov. 8 and another incident in Overland Park, Kan.
If you have information about the burglaries, contact the TIPS hotline at 816-474-TIPS.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too