Cleaning out your computer can be stressful — and it needs more than a digital clean-out.
Burton Kelso stopped by the FOX 4 morning show on Monday to offer some tips.
- Use compressed air to clean keyboard, mouse and inside
- Do not attempt with iMac, Macbooks or Windows laptop
- Delete junk files, temporary files and cookies
- Windows: CCleaner or The Old Timers
- Mac: Clean Genius or App Zapper
Organize files with folders
- Documents in the My Documents folder
- Pictures in the Picture folder
- Videos in the Video folder
Defragment your hard drive