Luke Bryan, Toby Keith to headline KCK music festival
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — Flatlands Country music festival, planned for Sept. 12 to 14, will be headlined by Toby Keith and Luke Bryan, a press release said Monday.
The country music and camping festival will be hosted at Sporting Park in Kansas City, Kan.
Bryan, named Favorite Male Country Artist at the 2012 American Music Awards, will headline on Fri., Sept. 13. Reigning Billboard Country Artist of the Decade Keith will be the featured performer on Saturday.
Tickets and camping passes for the first annual Flatlands Country Music Festival go on sale Fri., Feb. 15 at 10 a.m. CST.
Tickets can be purchased by visiting ticketmaster.com for $99 for the entire music festival. Passes for camping and parking may also be purchased immediately, a news release said.
For more information, please visit http://www.FlatlandsFestival.com or call 800-493-3378.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'