Police: Father tattoos “Daddy’s Girl” on 14-year-old daughter’s wrist
RICHLAND COUNTY, S.C. — “Daddy’s Girl.” Those are the words a father reportedly tattooed on his 14-year-old daughter’s wrist at their South Carolina home.
Prosecutors charged Victor Shane Scroggins, 39, with tattooing of a minor, unlawful neglect of a child and not having a required certificate. According to KFVS, Scroggins turned himself in and was taken to a detention center.
Police received tips that Scroggins — unlicensed to give tattoos — may have tattooed others besides his daughter inside his home. Sheriff Leon Lott urged the public to come forward if they received a tattoo from Scroggins.
“You should never take getting a tattoo lightly,” he said. “Know the risks. Tattoos breach the skin, which means infection and other complications are possible.”
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet