Police: Father tattoos “Daddy’s Girl” on 14-year-old daughter’s wrist
RICHLAND COUNTY, S.C. — “Daddy’s Girl.” Those are the words a father reportedly tattooed on his 14-year-old daughter’s wrist at their South Carolina home.
Prosecutors charged Victor Shane Scroggins, 39, with tattooing of a minor, unlawful neglect of a child and not having a required certificate. According to KFVS, Scroggins turned himself in and was taken to a detention center.
Police received tips that Scroggins — unlicensed to give tattoos — may have tattooed others besides his daughter inside his home. Sheriff Leon Lott urged the public to come forward if they received a tattoo from Scroggins.
“You should never take getting a tattoo lightly,” he said. “Know the risks. Tattoos breach the skin, which means infection and other complications are possible.”
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'