Couples lock their love on Old Red Bridge
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Just in time for Valentine’s Day, sweethearts around the world will “lock up” their love.
This expression of love is an international phenomenon.
Thousands of couples across the world have covered bridges and monuments with padlocks of love, symbolizing that they’ve locked-up their love for eternity. Kansas City is hoping to follow suit.
Watch the video to see Kathy Quinn show the “love lock” bandwagon at the Old Red Bridge.
If you’d like to check it out yourself, visit the Old Red Bridge on Red Bridge Road, east of Holmes in south Kansas City, Mo. It’s located near the Minor Park Golf Course and spans the Little Blue River.
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom
- Police confirm body found in Lawrence belongs to missing student
- Father speaks of sons, 3 and 1, killed in Missouri house fire