13-year-old ‘newborn’ photo goes viral
A 13-year-old boy who was adopted and wanted photos of himself as a child had his wish come true — after a photo of him posing as a “newborn” has gone viral.
His adopted family created “new” newborn photos of Latrell Higgins, who was adopted, along with his sister, at 10 years old.
And while the photos might look a little cliche, that’s exactly what the family was going for, they told the Daily Mail. The goal was to have a little fun and mock the typical “newborn poses.”
In all seriousness, the Higgins family said on Facebook they hope the photo will help raise awareness for adoption of older children.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop