LOL: KU basketball team does the Harlem Shake
LAWRENCE, Kan. — Move over Gangnam Style, the Harlem Shake is taking the Internet by storm. The latest to join the craze is the KU basketball team. The players, spurred on by freshman sensation Ben McLemore — who’s known for his unique locker room dance moves — busted out in their own rendition of the Harlem Shake.
McLemore kicks it off in a chicken mask. The rest follow suit in costumes you have to see to believe. Another surprise, Coach Bill Self made a lengthy cameo.
The Harlem Shake is a body-quaking dance move that originated in the 1980s. It became popular on the Internet the way anything else does: someone did it, others liked it and copied it. Read more here.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Police are investigating after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'