LOL: KU basketball team does the Harlem Shake
LAWRENCE, Kan. — Move over Gangnam Style, the Harlem Shake is taking the Internet by storm. The latest to join the craze is the KU basketball team. The players, spurred on by freshman sensation Ben McLemore — who’s known for his unique locker room dance moves — busted out in their own rendition of the Harlem Shake.
McLemore kicks it off in a chicken mask. The rest follow suit in costumes you have to see to believe. Another surprise, Coach Bill Self made a lengthy cameo.
The Harlem Shake is a body-quaking dance move that originated in the 1980s. It became popular on the Internet the way anything else does: someone did it, others liked it and copied it. Read more here.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter