Metro transplant recipient gets special ride
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A metro man who received a rare heart and liver transplant to save his life from an inherited disease, is now struggling financially.
One of Messan Esse’s greatest needs was for transportation to Minnesota for his follow-up care.
FOX 4 Medical Reporter Meryl Lin McKean helped Messan get a special ride.
For more information on Angel Flight Central, go to angelflightcentral.org/
To help Messan Esse, go to his page on the National Foundation for Transplants website by clicking here.
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Three taken to hospital in bus accident