Two KCMO emergency responders injured in accident, Grandview man charged
KANSAS City, Mo. — A Grandview, Mo. man has been charged in the early morning crash Saturday that injured two Kansas City Fire Department personnel as they were tending to persons injured in an earlier accident.
Matthew L. Stockton, 23, faces two counts of assault on a law enforcement officer.
According to court records, emergency crews were working the scene of an accident on 71 Highway at 85th Street, when a car driven by Stockton ran into an ambulance with its lights flashing, injuring two emergency responders.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop