Two KCMO emergency responders injured in accident, Grandview man charged
KANSAS City, Mo. — A Grandview, Mo. man has been charged in the early morning crash Saturday that injured two Kansas City Fire Department personnel as they were tending to persons injured in an earlier accident.
Matthew L. Stockton, 23, faces two counts of assault on a law enforcement officer.
According to court records, emergency crews were working the scene of an accident on 71 Highway at 85th Street, when a car driven by Stockton ran into an ambulance with its lights flashing, injuring two emergency responders.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss