St. Louis news anchor drop kicks, makes basketball goal on live tv
ST. LOUIS, Mo. — A St. Louis news anchor has an impressive live shot to put on his resume tape.
KSDK anchor Pat McGonigle had tried to make several long-distance shots during the station’s morning newscast, and missed all of them.
Then at the end of the show, McGonigle tried to drop-kick shot, but it hit the backboard.
His second shot, however, was nothing but net!
Of course, that’s good, but not as great a shot as Fox 4′s Rob Low’s half-court shot that he made shooting backward over his head a couple of years ago.
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Three taken to hospital in bus accident
- Students file lawsuit against Wright Career College