St. Louis news anchor drop kicks, makes basketball goal on live tv
ST. LOUIS, Mo. — A St. Louis news anchor has an impressive live shot to put on his resume tape.
KSDK anchor Pat McGonigle had tried to make several long-distance shots during the station’s morning newscast, and missed all of them.
Then at the end of the show, McGonigle tried to drop-kick shot, but it hit the backboard.
His second shot, however, was nothing but net!
Of course, that’s good, but not as great a shot as Fox 4′s Rob Low’s half-court shot that he made shooting backward over his head a couple of years ago.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering