St. Louis news anchor drop kicks, makes basketball goal on live tv
ST. LOUIS, Mo. — A St. Louis news anchor has an impressive live shot to put on his resume tape.
KSDK anchor Pat McGonigle had tried to make several long-distance shots during the station’s morning newscast, and missed all of them.
Then at the end of the show, McGonigle tried to drop-kick shot, but it hit the backboard.
His second shot, however, was nothing but net!
Of course, that’s good, but not as great a shot as Fox 4′s Rob Low’s half-court shot that he made shooting backward over his head a couple of years ago.
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet