Spinach recalled in Mo., other states after e. coli scare
Spinach is again being recalled due to fears of E. coli contamination.
Taylor Farms Retail, Inc. of Salinas, Calif., is voluntarily recalling select brands of organic baby spinach potentially contaminated with E. coli.
The specific brands affected by the recall are 5-ounce Marketside Organic, 5-ounce Simple Truth Organic, and 16-ounce Taylor Farms Organic.
The recalled spinach was sold in the 39 states including Missouri and Kansas.
There have been no reported illnesses linked to this voluntary market withdrawal, according to the company. However, consumers with concerns should contact their health care provider.
Click here for the UPC codes for specifically recalled products.
The Taylor Farms hotline number is (855) 293-9811.
- Woman with Alzheimer's surrounded by death inside her house
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: What we know and don’t know
- Woman charged after 2-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370