Spinach recalled in Mo., other states after e. coli scare
Spinach is again being recalled due to fears of E. coli contamination.
Taylor Farms Retail, Inc. of Salinas, Calif., is voluntarily recalling select brands of organic baby spinach potentially contaminated with E. coli.
The specific brands affected by the recall are 5-ounce Marketside Organic, 5-ounce Simple Truth Organic, and 16-ounce Taylor Farms Organic.
The recalled spinach was sold in the 39 states including Missouri and Kansas.
There have been no reported illnesses linked to this voluntary market withdrawal, according to the company. However, consumers with concerns should contact their health care provider.
Click here for the UPC codes for specifically recalled products.
The Taylor Farms hotline number is (855) 293-9811.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss