Gas main break closes 67th and Troost intersection
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — An accident near 67th and Troost caused a gas main break Monday morning. Police said a female driver, attempting to make a left turn from 67th to Troost, turned too wide and hit a tree and a gas main.
Police closed the intersection shortly before 8:30 a.m. No one was injured.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet