Gas main break closes 67th and Troost intersection
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — An accident near 67th and Troost caused a gas main break Monday morning. Police said a female driver, attempting to make a left turn from 67th to Troost, turned too wide and hit a tree and a gas main.
Police closed the intersection shortly before 8:30 a.m. No one was injured.
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Father: Some kind of cord was trapping his sons in their room during deadly fire
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom