Gas main break closes 67th and Troost intersection
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — An accident near 67th and Troost caused a gas main break Monday morning. Police said a female driver, attempting to make a left turn from 67th to Troost, turned too wide and hit a tree and a gas main.
Police closed the intersection shortly before 8:30 a.m. No one was injured.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Frazier Cross, accused of killing 3 at Jewish centers, enters courtroom in wheelchair
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings