Gas main break closes 67th and Troost intersection
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — An accident near 67th and Troost caused a gas main break Monday morning. Police said a female driver, attempting to make a left turn from 67th to Troost, turned too wide and hit a tree and a gas main.
Police closed the intersection shortly before 8:30 a.m. No one was injured.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Where is Malaysia Airlines Flight 370? Traces of oil seen in area of last contact