Harry Stone murder reward increased to over $20,000
The family of a Raytown man who was shot and killed while jogging in May 2012 have increased the reward in his murder. Police suspect Stone’s murder could have been a gang initiation or a dare.
The family of Harry Stone held a breakfast over the weekend to help raise money for the reward, which is now more than $20,000.
“Do the right thing is what Harry always said,” said Bobbie Stone. “He was a man who believed in the goodness of human nature and he was a man that believed that if we always do the right thing, and love our neighbor as we love God and ourselves then it will be okay.”
Anyone with information is asked to call the TIPS Hotline at 816.474.TIPS or text 274 637 and include the code TIP 452 in the message. All calls and texts remain anonymous.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'