How to turn your failures into stepping stones for success
It’s tough to admit defeat. Maybe you didn’t score that promotion you wanted. Or didn’t quite reach your weight loss goal. Stop being a “negative nancy” and turn that frown upside down. Jason Ayers, from Wisdom 4 Life Coaching, LLC, told us to use our failures to our competitive advantage.
1. Step Up and Own It: Respond Immediately
2. Avoid Placing Blame
3. Ask “What was missing?” vs. “What went wrong?”
4. Seek & Embrace Feedback
5. Proceed + Be Bold
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"