FOX 4 Cost Cutters: Best Buy tries to live up to name
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Best Buy wants your business. The company also seems to know that you are looking for the best deal. The company is launching a new price-matching guarantee. Starting Match 3rd, Best Buy will match prices at local retailers and online competitors.
Best Buy is implementing the policy because it’s tired of watching customers check out merchandise in store, and then leave to order the same item at a lower price online.
Click here to check out the details if you’re interested.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet