FOX 4 Cost Cutters: Best Buy tries to live up to name
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Best Buy wants your business. The company also seems to know that you are looking for the best deal. The company is launching a new price-matching guarantee. Starting Match 3rd, Best Buy will match prices at local retailers and online competitors.
Best Buy is implementing the policy because it’s tired of watching customers check out merchandise in store, and then leave to order the same item at a lower price online.
Click here to check out the details if you’re interested.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings
- Frazier Cross, accused of killing 3 at Jewish centers, enters courtroom in wheelchair