FOX 4 Cost Cutters: New app is driving force for deals
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Valpak mails coupons to your home. You get them in that little blue envelope every month. Now the company is going mobile with their deals.
Dina Blackmore is with Valpak of Greater Kansas City. Blackmore says its new app is “gonna help people save money when they’re on the go and more and more, that’s what we’re finding is happening.”
The app is called Roximity. It syncs with the computer in your car. As you drive around town, deal are delivered right to your dashboard. When you chose a deal, it’s delivered to your smart phone. All you have to do is take your phone into the business to cash in on the deal.
Right now Roximity is only available in certain Ford, Lincoln, Honda and Subaru models. But you don’t have to buy a new car to cash in. You can also download the Roximity app to your phone. It will pull up the same deals for you … they just won’t be shown on your dash.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Police are investigating after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'