FOX 4 Cost Cutters: New app is driving force for deals
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Valpak mails coupons to your home. You get them in that little blue envelope every month. Now the company is going mobile with their deals.
Dina Blackmore is with Valpak of Greater Kansas City. Blackmore says its new app is “gonna help people save money when they’re on the go and more and more, that’s what we’re finding is happening.”
The app is called Roximity. It syncs with the computer in your car. As you drive around town, deal are delivered right to your dashboard. When you chose a deal, it’s delivered to your smart phone. All you have to do is take your phone into the business to cash in on the deal.
Right now Roximity is only available in certain Ford, Lincoln, Honda and Subaru models. But you don’t have to buy a new car to cash in. You can also download the Roximity app to your phone. It will pull up the same deals for you … they just won’t be shown on your dash.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter