Police treat body found near bridge as homicide
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police are investigating a body found near 29th and Oakley in Kansas City, Mo. Police said a passerby discovered the body on the ground near a pedestrian bridge around 7:45 a.m. and called authorities.
Police are not sure how the person died, so they’re treating the manner of death as a homicide.
“We’re not really sure if it is a homicide yet, but we will treat it as one until we prove it otherwise,” said Kansas City, Mo., Police Captain Steve Young.
Police have not released the person’s name, but believe he may be in his 20s.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'