Police treat body found near bridge as homicide
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Police are investigating a body found near 29th and Oakley in Kansas City, Mo. Police said a passerby discovered the body on the ground near a pedestrian bridge around 7:45 a.m. and called authorities.
Police are not sure how the person died, so they’re treating the manner of death as a homicide.
“We’re not really sure if it is a homicide yet, but we will treat it as one until we prove it otherwise,” said Kansas City, Mo., Police Captain Steve Young.
Police have not released the person’s name, but believe he may be in his 20s.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet