Haith receives notice of allegations from NCAA
COLUMBIA, Mo. — After an almost 20 month investigation, Missouri head basketball coach Frank Haith finally received a notice of allegations from the NCAA, in connection with the NCAA’s investigation into the University of Miami of Florida football program.
Before becoming the head coach at Missouri, Haith was head basketball coach at Miami of Florida. In the notice of allegations, Haith is accused of failure to monitor by the NCAA.
While that is a serious charge, it’s not as serious as a charge of unethical conduct. Though he did admit on Tuesday night that he had received the notice of allegations, Haith on Tuesday refused any comment.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet