Haith receives notice of allegations from NCAA
COLUMBIA, Mo. — After an almost 20 month investigation, Missouri head basketball coach Frank Haith finally received a notice of allegations from the NCAA, in connection with the NCAA’s investigation into the University of Miami of Florida football program.
Before becoming the head coach at Missouri, Haith was head basketball coach at Miami of Florida. In the notice of allegations, Haith is accused of failure to monitor by the NCAA.
While that is a serious charge, it’s not as serious as a charge of unethical conduct. Though he did admit on Tuesday night that he had received the notice of allegations, Haith on Tuesday refused any comment.
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Three taken to hospital in bus accident