Haith receives notice of allegations from NCAA
COLUMBIA, Mo. — After an almost 20 month investigation, Missouri head basketball coach Frank Haith finally received a notice of allegations from the NCAA, in connection with the NCAA’s investigation into the University of Miami of Florida football program.
Before becoming the head coach at Missouri, Haith was head basketball coach at Miami of Florida. In the notice of allegations, Haith is accused of failure to monitor by the NCAA.
While that is a serious charge, it’s not as serious as a charge of unethical conduct. Though he did admit on Tuesday night that he had received the notice of allegations, Haith on Tuesday refused any comment.
- Fans tweet #MadMiley faces after "Bangerz" concert is canceled
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Frazier Cross, accused of killing 3 at Jewish centers, enters courtroom in wheelchair
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings