KCI already reports cancellations ahead of storm
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City International Airport announced flights scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday have already been canceled ahead of Thursday’s incoming storm.
The airport reiterated more flights could be canceled and travelers should check with their individual airlines or the airport’s website, www.flykci.com.
If flying through KCI Airport during the next 48 hours, the airport is reminding travelers of cold weather amenities such as heated bus shelters in the Economy Parking lot, covered parking garages next to the terminals, vehicle jump-start and dig out service in all airport parking lots, and free Wi-Fi in the terminals.
There is also a Phillips 66 gas station just outside the terminals which offers a variety of convenience products and services, the airport said.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering