KCI already reports cancellations ahead of storm
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City International Airport announced flights scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday have already been canceled ahead of Thursday’s incoming storm.
The airport reiterated more flights could be canceled and travelers should check with their individual airlines or the airport’s website, www.flykci.com.
If flying through KCI Airport during the next 48 hours, the airport is reminding travelers of cold weather amenities such as heated bus shelters in the Economy Parking lot, covered parking garages next to the terminals, vehicle jump-start and dig out service in all airport parking lots, and free Wi-Fi in the terminals.
There is also a Phillips 66 gas station just outside the terminals which offers a variety of convenience products and services, the airport said.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet