Missouri Gas Energy establishes hotline for assistance
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Missouri Gas Energy said they have setup a hotline for assistance or questions for those affected by the JJ’s Restaurant fire on Tuesday.
The toll-free number is 877-872-1288.
“Once again, we would like to thank all the emergency responders who assisted with this situation and express our heartfelt thoughts and prayers for all those who have been impacted,” MGE said in a statement.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss