Restaurant employees ask not to speak to media
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — In a statement Wednesday, employees of JJ’s Restaurant have asked not to speak to the media at the moment.
“In light of the tragedy, the employees of JJ’s Restaurant in Kansas City would like to request that all media discontinue their efforts to attempt to gain interviews from them,” the statement said.
“Calls from the media have been distressing during this sad, devastating time for their “work family” and do not attempt to reach them. Please respect this request and honor their privacy.”
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering