Restaurant employees ask not to speak to media
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — In a statement Wednesday, employees of JJ’s Restaurant have asked not to speak to the media at the moment.
“In light of the tragedy, the employees of JJ’s Restaurant in Kansas City would like to request that all media discontinue their efforts to attempt to gain interviews from them,” the statement said.
“Calls from the media have been distressing during this sad, devastating time for their “work family” and do not attempt to reach them. Please respect this request and honor their privacy.”
- Woman with Alzheimer's surrounded by death inside her house
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: What we know and don’t know
- Woman charged after 2-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370