KCMO offers what to do if car was towed
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – If your car was towed, contact the City Tow Lot at 7750 E. Front St., Kansas City, Mo., beginning Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
For more information call 816-513-0680.
Cars stuck on highways are likely towed by the Department of Transportation. Call 816-607-2000 in Missouri or 913-782-8100 in Kansas or *47 on your cell in Kansas.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering