KCMO offers what to do if car was towed
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – If your car was towed, contact the City Tow Lot at 7750 E. Front St., Kansas City, Mo., beginning Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
For more information call 816-513-0680.
Cars stuck on highways are likely towed by the Department of Transportation. Call 816-607-2000 in Missouri or 913-782-8100 in Kansas or *47 on your cell in Kansas.
- Woman with Alzheimer's surrounded by death inside her house
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: What we know and don’t know
- Woman charged after 2-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370